The room is inclusive of:
- 20 Pentium 4 Dual Core 4GB 2.6Ghz PCs;Windows 7,Office 2007;High Speed Internet-2Mbps;LCD Projector;Air Conditioned;Technical support etc.
Any other supporting services an additional fee may be charged.
Rental Terms and Conditions:
- The room rental is not confirmed until both parties have signed this letter of agreement.
- The charges for the facility will be billed directly to you the renter.
- The basic rental charges cover the lab and the other equipment in the room.
- For the use of additional lab space at the company there will be an extra cost.
- Food and Beverages served at the facility are at the discretion of the Company.
- No food or beverages are allowed in the computer lab.
- The layout and condition of the room must be set back in order at the end of your rental period.
- Renter is responsible for removing any meeting materials (papers, charts etc.) from the lab at the conclusion of the training.
- Responsibility-The NCTI grants permission to use its facilities only with the expressed understanding and condition that the facilities user assumes full responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from such use and agrees to hold harmless and indemnify the NCTI against any loss or damage claim arising out of such use. If the NCTI property is damaged or lost during the time covered by a facilities use agreement, the NCTI will determine the dollar amount of the damage or loss and will bill the renter accordingly.
- The NCTI is not responsible for the loss of electricity/internet access to its facilities.
- Scheduling- priority is given to the NCTI activities and events. The NCTI will make a reasonable effort to reschedule any event that it has cancelled. However, The NCTI is under no obligation to reschedule an event disrupted by an emergency.
- Cancellation- If the facilities will not be used as scheduled, for whatever reason, the applicant must notify the NCTI at least 5 days in advance. Applicants who do not Cancel in a timely fashion will be charged full fees and cost. The NCTI reserves the right to cancel any event in progress if it interferes or conflicts with regular NCTI activities and operations in any way; if it creates hazards or unreasonable difficulties for the Company.
1,860 total views, 2 views today